We are able to provide brand-new, high-quality books to children in our community thanks to the generous financial contributions of local businesses and individuals.
Our online donation page is hosted by the First Book national site. Click to give!
If you prefer to give by check, please contact us for details.
Other Ways to Give
We are registered with the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. In order to join the program, visit the Community Rewards page, and choose Re-enroll or link your Rewards Card now. Next, create an account (or log in, if you already have one), and search for First Book Portland under NPO #LN701 or by name. Once your card is linked, you’ll be making a donation every time the cashier scans your Rewards card!
We are also a Featured Fundraiser with BottleDrop, a new system for redeeming bottles and cans in Oregon. Once you set up an account and start dropping off returnable bottles and cans, you can transfer your deposits to us.
Huge thanks go out to our donors, funders, and sponsors from the past few years, including:
- Autzen Foundation
- Ball Janik LLP
- Barran Liebman Attorneys
- Buchanan Angeli Altschul & Sullivan LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Dermatology Associates
- Devil’s Food Catering
- Front Porch Properties
- Garden Bar
- Hopworks Urban Brewery
- iQ Credit Union
- Juan Young Trust
- Magneto Brand Advertising
- Mark L. Busch, P.C.
- Markowitz Herbold PC
- Mark Powers
- Matchstick Legal
- Migration Brewing
- Miller Nash, Graham & Dunn
- New Seasons Market
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Pacific Power Foundation
- Pi Beta Phi Lake Oswego-Dunthorpe Alumnae Club
- Pi Beta Phi Portland Alumnae Club
- ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria
- Rational Unicorn Legal Services, PC
- Rose City Book Pub
- ShanRock’s Triviology
- The Standard
- Studio X, Inc
- Trainor Law, PC
- Authors Alla Arutcheva, Ama Darkwa Holmes, Brian W. Parker, Debby Dodds, Kate Berube, Natalia Ruiz, Pferron Doss, and Samantha Smith
- Our wonderful Wine-ing for Literacy auction donors
- And many, many community members, family, and friends!
Would you like to be in this good company? Use the donation link above. If you have questions about making a donation, please use our contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.