Breweries for Books July 12, 2017
Support First Book Portland by meeting up with a few friends at our annual Breweries for Books fundraising event. This is an event for all ages, with fun for children, families, and adults!
What: Breweries for Books
• Free entry!
• $5 for Trivia (with 50% of cash for the winning team)
• 50/50 Raffle ($1 for 1 ticket; $5 for 6 tickets; $10 for 15 tickets)
Where: Migration Brewing
When: Wednesday, July 12th, 4pm–8pm
• 4:30–6:00pm: Meet Kate Berube, award-winning local children’s author. She’ll be leading craft activities for children and signing and selling copies of all her books, including her latest, My Little Half-Moon.
• 6:30–7:30pm: Trivia hosted by ShanRock’s Triviology.
• 7:45pm: Raffle winner announced!
Kids are welcome until 8pm at Migration, so bring your families!
Migration is generously donating 10% of their proceeds during the night to First Book Portland.
Every $2.50 you help raise puts a new book in the hands of a disadvantaged child in the Portland metro area, and 100% of funds raised by First Book Portland go directly back into the community.
Wine-ing for Literacy October 26, 2017
Please join us for our sixth annual Wine-ing for Literacy event—a wine reception and silent auction.
(Feel free to show your support to our donors from last year!)